Search This Blog

1/22/2019

Just saying if your a Christian and are politically opinionated, keep this bible verse in mind and definitely in your heart. 
          - Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
             Exodus 20:16 (KJV)

Why I’m I talking bout a bible verse, well after this week media false news and backlash for spreading evil lies it is much needed to reflect on the real issues that affect us as a nation. 

          - Not all Democrats are leftist and evil
          - Not all Trump supporters are racist & xenophobic 

That brings me to another biblical verse. 
           - The tongue has the power of life and death,
              and those who love it will eat its fruit.
              Proverbs 18:21 (NIV)

It's clear we will regret half of what we do or say online and real life, that’s the downfall of it. What’s great is we have the ability to choose to do right and amendments to our way of life. Remember God is watching us up closely - Psalm 139:1-4 (NIV)
            1 You have searched me, Lord,
               and you know me.
            2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
               you perceive my thoughts from afar.
            3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
               you are familiar with all my ways.
            4 Before a word is on my tongue
               you, Lord, know it completely.


Let’s just do God’s will !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment